Medeco® products are renowned for their attack resistant and tamper-proof design features which provide strong protection against forced entry. A leading brand of lock manufacturers, Medeco® products lead the way in innovative design in both residential and commercial security. With a wide range of hardware to suit every budget, Professional Locksmiths routinely recommend Medeco® products to customers who require value for money and peace of mind.
Here are two of our top recommended Medeco® products;
Medeco® Logic Residential Maxum deadbolt
The Medeco® Logic Residential Maxum deadbolt exceeds ANSI Grade 1 industry standards for auxiliary locks. The product is manufactured using top quality materials, and has diameter mounting bolts designed to resist wrenching, prying and hammer attacks. In addition, a 1 inch throw hardened steel bolt prevents sawing and crowbar attacks, providing maximum physical security for your dwelling. The cylinder is also equipped to provide the user with an audit trail, the ability to schedule user access rights, and the freedom to quickly and easily add or remove a key from the system.
The Medeco® Logic Residential Maxum deadbolt comes with the following features:
- Electronically programmed keys to open specific locks during a designated time schedule.
- Recorded information detailing a time-and-date stamped record of every event, including authorized accesses and unauthorized attempts.
- he product is extremely versatile and simple to install. Medeco® Logic Key provides the power to the cylinder, so there’s no need for any wires or power supply.
Medeco® also manufactures a wide range of padlocks which are ideal for securing motor homes, garages or exterior buildings. We recommend the G8R series Padlock.
G8R Series Padlock
The G8R Series is designed for locking installations requiring weather resistance and strong physical security. The sealed construction is made from stainless steel to resist corrosion, and protect the unit from heavy rain and grime.
He GR8 Series Padlock boasts the following features:
- The padlock can be adapted to house a variety of different cylinder technologies, making it an extremely versatile product. For example, it is compatible with Medeco® Logic and Medeco® XT cylinders for key control and pick resistance, or a NEXGEN cylinder for electronic access control features.
- The GR8 Series Padlock is suitable for use in extreme environments, making it an ideal security solution for everything from trailers and gates to cargo containers.
- The padlock can be adapted for use with stainless steel or hardened steel shackles to suit your particular application.
To enquire about Medeco® products, or to find out more about how we can help improve security at your residence or place of business, contact our experts today on 1-877-864-4134. Your security is our top priority.